Name of Company
Nootro Brands Ltd
Company Number: 13647458
(1) What Information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
a) Information about your computer and your visits to this website and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation).
b) Information that you provide to us is for the purpose of contacting Nootro Labs, this may include:
• Identity Data including forenames, last name, maiden name, date of birth, gender and marital status
• Contact Data including home address, email address and telephone numbers
• Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices used to access our website.
• Profile and Usage Data, feedback, and survey responses, and how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
(2) Legal basis for collecting your information.
Chapter six of the UK GDPR requires any organisation processing personal data to have a valid legal basis for that personal data processing activity. Nootro Labs processes your personal data for the following reasons:
a) For the performance of a contract, we enter with you
b) Where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to
c) For our legitimate interests.
All the information above is to enable us to carry our services to you, we have agreed to provide a service to you and the processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you. This may include passing your information to third parties (see below)
Purpose/Activity Types of data Legal basis
To initially engage with you to discuss your requirements • Identity
• Contact Consent
We appoint or employ individuals to conduct the tasks required of Nootro Labs. We hold information about our employees, as well as those who have applied but have been unsuccessful in the recruitment process, and those who have ceased employment. • full name.
• date of birth.
• telephone number.
• email address.
• CV, application form/covering letter.
• equality, diversity, and inclusion monitoring; and
• proof of right-to-work documentation (such as passport); and
• any other relevant information required to process an application. Performance of a contract and necessary for our legitimate interest
Contractual Obligations (Under Art 6, B, of the UK GDPR)
We are required to fulfil our contractual obligations.
Manage our client relationship with you, which will include
• Maintain and update your account
• Notify you of any changes
• Customer reviews and surveys
• Re-engagement when existing product nears expiry • Identity
• Manufacturing agreements
• Profile and usage
• Marketing and comms Performance of a contract
Comply with a legal obligation
Necessary for our legitimate interest
(3) General Third-Party Data Sharing.
Whose Data we share Third Party Reason for Data Sharing Type of Data Shared
Employee information Sage/Payroll cloud services To enable us to process pay for our current employees. Identity data
Special category data
Employee information HMRC We can inform HMRC of a new starter or leaver. Identity data
(4) How long we keep your data for?
We will retain all data in line with our Records Management and Data Retention Policy.
(5) International data Transfers.
The information that is collected by Nootro Brands Ltd will not be transferred outside of the Kingdom.
(6) Security of your personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Your rights as a data subject
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
a) There will be no charge for the initial provision of your personal information. However, where requests from a data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in terms of their repetitive character, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information; and
b) The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
c) Under the UK GDPR you have rights in relation to your personal data. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information. You have the following rights:
• Right to be inform – You have a right to be told how we use your personal information.
• Right of access – You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email.
• Right of rectification – Under certain circumstances you have the right to rectification if you believe your data is incorrect.
• Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten) – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to erase your personal data.
• Right to restrict processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing your personal data or to restrict our processing of it.
• Right of data portability – You have the right to have the personal data we hold on you transferred to another organisation;
• Right to object – Where you have given consent to any processing (including marketing) you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time (but this doesn’t affect processing which we have done on that basis prior to you withdrawing consent).
To exercise any of these rights please contact us at email@example.com
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy and comply with the UK GDPR & Data Protection Act 2018. If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, in the first instance please contact via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to your local data protection authority the Information Commissioners Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office